Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Ultimate Get-a-Clue Freelance Request for the Week of April 25, 2011

Peter Bowerman recently brought this week's Middle Finger Award winner to my attention. In particularly, he pointed out how many people were jumping at the chance to bid on it: "...puts a human face on all this willingness to work for nada..."

Indeed, seventeen people placed bids before the project was cancelled. I'd say said cancellation was the best thing that could have happened to them. Unfortunately, the project poster has completed 64 similar cheapskate projects, all but three to rave reviews. Both of the one-star raters complained that the buyer was "rude" and asks for more work than the project calls for. (Big surprise!)

I particularly loved this comment, though: "Stay away from this guy, he gets the price right down using newbies, and then treats you like a donkey." It takes a Screw You! A$$ to know one, I guess.


Project Description: I am looking for a writer to write me sale letter for SEO service web site.

Specific Project Request:

- All articles must be written in perfect UK English.
- 100% manually written . No software allowed.
- Articles should be delivered by email.
- Articles will be 500+ words each depending on my requirements(excluding article title).
- Articles must be written in perfect English (native English speakers only).
- Correct spelling or grammatical errors.
- Articles must be written manually, sound natural, and be easy to read.
- I will own the full copyright once I purchase articles from you. (you may not reuse them!)
- Each and every article MUST PASS COPYSCAPE and dupefreepro
I am looking for a writer to write me sale letter for SEO service web site.


- All articles must be written in perfect UK English.
- 100% manually written . No software allowed.
- Articles should be delivered by email.
- Articles will be 500+ words each depending on my requirements(excluding article title).
- Articles must be written in perfect English (native English speakers only).
- Correct spelling or grammatical errors.
- Articles must be written manually, sound natural, and be easy to read.
- I will own the full copyright once I purchase articles from you. (you may not reuse them!)
- Each and every article MUST PASS COPYSCAPE and dupefreepro

Labels:

9 Comments:

At April 25, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Blogger Star Lawrence said...

I sometimes think Peter, whom I like, is just discovering the lo-rent crowd and how it's influencing rates.

 
At April 25, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Blogger Brian Clark said...

"All articles must be written in perfect UK English."

"I am looking for a writer to write me sale letter..."

Maybe he should learn to write "perfect UK English" before requesting the same.

 
At April 25, 2011 at 11:13 AM, Blogger Rachel V. Olivier said...

Manually written? Does he want someone to get out a chisel and slate? Pencil and paper? Underwood typewriter? Eesh!

 
At April 25, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Blogger Star Lawrence said...

LOL--I wondered about that, too--Have Quill, Will Think.

 
At April 25, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Blogger Angie said...

I'm laughing at both his flawless Pirate English and the fact that he wrote "Articles will be 500+ words each depending on my requirements(excluding article title)" - how long are his titles?! Longer than the "+" would cover?!

 
At April 25, 2011 at 10:39 PM, Blogger Irreverent Freelancer said...

Nah, Star, I just think Peter's been fortunate enough to be able to blissfully ignore the low-rent crowd. Now if only all writers would learn to do that ....

 
At April 26, 2011 at 8:13 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Hilarious - he wants someone to work for almost nothing AND do a great job. Wow. Why am I still shocked by these?

 
At September 20, 2011 at 8:19 AM, Anonymous job for writers said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At October 24, 2011 at 6:45 AM, Anonymous web promo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home